Thursday, July 10, 2014

Welcome Home, Arctic Hood!

After a long time of trying, Happy, Schiggy, and I got my arctic hood back from katsuma72428. She claims her sister scammed me ^.^ I'm not so sure, though. Anyway, she got it back though and we celebrated :) my new rhino is wearing it now, still bundled up for the early winter!
So, because she gave it back, if you see her, don't scream at her saying she's a scam and whatever. It just matters that I got one of my bests BETAs back. And I'm not letting it go again. EVER :DDDDDDDD

4 comments:

  1. still I pretty hate the excuse ''My ______ did it!"
    They could be lying :|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and maybe she just gave you the item back so she wouldn't be banned :|

      Delete

Be kind about what you post on this blog. No swears, inappropriate language, threats, or anything hurtful in your comments. Thank you! ~Team Victory :D