Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas + Daily Gifts

Omg I apologize big time that I haven't posted in a while. I got caught up in Transformice ! and Roblox that I just don't go on Animal Jam as much. As you know, several of my computer keys don't work, which slows down my writing miraculously, but this christmas I got a new one! Yes, all the buttons work, thank goodness! So, with my urge to always type (since I've got the whole keyboard memorized in the brain, no joke! I could type with my eyes closed!) because of the lack of the slow On-Screen Keyboard, I remembered about this good ol' blog. So, here I am!

Today's gift was the gingerbread wings. They look pretty tasty! Anyway, I know some of you want to share what you got for Christmas. Just post it in the comments! I got iTunes gift cards, my laptop, Lorde's album (YAAAAAAAAAAAAS), and not so much more (XD).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind about what you post on this blog. No swears, inappropriate language, threats, or anything hurtful in your comments. Thank you! ~Team Victory :D