Sunday, July 6, 2014

A Scamming Hero

As you know, I like getting items for my friends, like getting my friend Schiggy her headdress and her Yellow Sweets. I'm currently trying to get my friend Happy a headdress, and today something huge happened. Somebody told me to send her one of my BETAs so I could have her non rare headdress, I said yes obviously. So I sent her my jamaaliday scarf, and she told me to send her better item. I sent her my new BETA arctic hood, and she left. My two best friends worked so hard to get my hood back (I guess you could call it avenging me) but we did not get it back yet.
 
The girl above is a girl who offered to give me her cream arctic hood. What a nice offer! The girl who scammed me is katsuma72428. She told my friend Happysupercloud that she traded her sister for it, even though its mine. If you see her, tell her to give it back or apologize. It took me forever to get that. They both are trying to help me. If you see SnowWhiteCutie or Happysupercloud, tell them I said thanks!
 

1 comment:

  1. About the title, Happy and Snow are not scammers, I said scamming hero because they're heroes when we get scammed :)

    ReplyDelete

Be kind about what you post on this blog. No swears, inappropriate language, threats, or anything hurtful in your comments. Thank you! ~Team Victory :D