Monday, July 7, 2014

What's Worh What (2)

Hi, jammers! This week's item is the rare spiked collar. Everybody wants one, which gets me frustrated because I don't have one. And whenever people say theirs was scammed, the common response is "It's just pixels" which is true, but I still want one for trading. I wanted this gecko plushie, so I did an over trade of Yellow Sweets, and guess what they said they wanted? A long spike collar.
It's pretty annoying. These items are worth:
Rare Claw Machine
Non Rare Headdress
Rare Black Spiked Wristband
Yellow Sweets
Open Sign
Cat Banner + Rare Headdress
Black Top Hat (Solid)
 
It might be worth more than some of these items, but I'm not sure. Anyway, these items are extremely good and very high up in demand. They come in lots of colors, and the rarest is black. The least rare one is either pink or green. Also, collars are better than wristbands, and long is better than short. Short collars are equal to long wristbands. The non rare ones are sold in the Diamond Shop where studded collars are sold, too, for three diamonds. A picture of a non rare one is below.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I didn't write the colors of the spikes. I don't know them all. This is the colors I know so far: green, pink, yellow, blue, and black. I think there is purple, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. red and orange as well. And yes purple is an official color.

      Delete

Be kind about what you post on this blog. No swears, inappropriate language, threats, or anything hurtful in your comments. Thank you! ~Team Victory :D