Friday, July 11, 2014

My First Video

This snapshot is actually a video! I'm pretty excited for it. It's about rares/BETAs.
I hope you guys enjoy it! By the way, this is my first video ever so if you think it's kind of bad, it's my first one ever. :) It stars me and my friend Schiggy. Enjoy!
 
I hope you enjoy it. I realized that most people prefer to see videos than to read several paragraphs in tiny print, so why not start a mini vlog? (Video blog.) Yes, it is on YouTube, so click the link and it will take you there! P.S. you don't have to watch the whole thing, I did realize it was a bit long. My usual ones will be 2-3 minutes. Thanks! ~Victory :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind about what you post on this blog. No swears, inappropriate language, threats, or anything hurtful in your comments. Thank you! ~Team Victory :D