Thursday, July 10, 2014

Tough Team

Team Victory is working hard for all you jammers out there. We need more members though. I would love if anybody out there could help us- non members, too! Only two jobs needed, which are in the comments of the page 'Team Victory.' Oh, two (or three, depending on what we discuss) members tomorrow will help people with the free chat bug.

Also, tomorrow I will host a trading party at my den. I'll be telling people at Jamaa Township, so be prepared. By the way, guys, if you're at my den and see my very few BETAs, don't ask for my rares. Two people went to my den and demanded my best rares. I locked them out, of course, but it was still greedy.


New Jammers are allowed unless they try to scam or something, which I doubt they'll do. If I see any scam or anybody crying that they got something scammed in my den, I'm locking my den and reporting the scammer, okay? That probably won't happen, though. Jam on :) ~Victory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind about what you post on this blog. No swears, inappropriate language, threats, or anything hurtful in your comments. Thank you! ~Team Victory :D