Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Newest News

Did you hear that rhinos have come back? It's awesome. You can personalize these rhinos with any item and any colors you want, and best of all: it's only 1,000 gems! No diamonds needed! It's really great. I bought one as soon as the news popped up today. All you members out there better grab one before they're gone again!
Guess what? The best time of the year has come- early. This year, the jamaalidays are coming right in the middle of July! I hope it's going to be like last year, when we got presents every day until Christmas (Christmas Eve's present was awesome- bow and arrows!), but I don't think they're going to do that. I'm all bundled up for the heat wave party, the summer carnival, and the cruise ship party to pack their bags and leave because winter is coming very soon!
 
The hatapalooza is back once more, too. I wasn't here last year for the hatapalooza, but after reading the Spirit Blog, I learned lots of people were afraid Founder's Hats were going to return! I would love that so I would grab ahold of one :) even owning a bought one would make me feel epic. 
Special shout out to underwood46781 for giving a member of Team Victory her headdress :) Anime has wanted one for quite a while now! Jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind about what you post on this blog. No swears, inappropriate language, threats, or anything hurtful in your comments. Thank you! ~Team Victory :D