Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Scamming!

July 9, 2014
As most of the jammers know, Animal Jam has brought BETAs back! To be honest, I'm not that excited about it, because now some stuff of mine are not rare. Like, before gazelle horns went into stores (before that, they were REALLY good), I got pink and white horns in the Forgotten Desert, and I knew they were good. So, I traded someone them for their rare, short, green spike wristband, and to my surprise, they accepted! Of course, when gazelle horns went into stores, I felt really bad for the guy, but I couldn't remember his/her username.

Okay, so today's Not Anymore BETA is spirit armor. Before they came into the diamond shop a few weeks ago, I had the full set (which, back then, only came in sets of three); the helmet, the glove, and the armor. I was really bummed that they added two more pieces of armor and made them buyable (yes, that is a word :D trust me). So, as soon as they did, I recycled them for 3,000 gems total. Very bummed. I noticed that more people are upset about the BETA days returning than they are of not caring and being very excited.

The other day, I did some research on the BETA Days and talked to some people that have been playing since 2010. According to everything I read, the BETA Days was when every jammers was kind to each other, there were no scams, great items ranged from 45-120 gems (possibly more), and a few places on the map were not discovered yet. The BETA Days look so amazing from now. Skullies were even available! Maybe they'll come back since pandas are gone (if you don't know what I mean, look up why skullies were deleted). People say the next Rare Monday might even be rare spikes (I hope not). They also say that the BETA days are being brought back because of all the complaints on... get this... scamming! Why do you think they are bring the Days back, and what do you think AJHQ will bring back next?
Below are pictures of ways to know people are scamming. But, to protect people's reputations and such, I'm demonstrating it :)  

1 comment:

  1. here's some:
    Best gift gets headdress/headdress code! (or any other coveted item)
    Send me stuff it's my bday! (they could be lying)

    ReplyDelete

Be kind about what you post on this blog. No swears, inappropriate language, threats, or anything hurtful in your comments. Thank you! ~Team Victory :D