Wednesday, July 9, 2014

BETAs!

As you may know, lots of jammers are envious to the dens filled with amazing BETAs, such as: Snowyclaw's, WootMoo's, WootMod's, Julian2's, and more. But did you know that I might have a BETA den? :) Well, my start is great. So, because of how happy I am about, this is my guide to BETAS! P.S. I'm not an expert, I'm just decent at it. :DDD enjoy!

My BETA den has only a few BETAs. I recommend playing The Forgotten Desert to either get BETAs you want or to get items to trade for your favorite BETAs. My den has the BETA Pink Wavy Lines (wallpaper) I got after trading a porch swing for it, and two orange BETA gecko plushies. I still have my orange BETA mat.
Nice, right? :DDDDDD I had hot cocoa machine when it was good, but I traded it for rare bow because it's in the Diamond Shop (did you know it has 1,728 combinations on it? My recourse is the Animal Jam wiki, by the way) and not worth much. It was a member gift, like the nature archway (my member gift was 9,000 gems)

BETAs are usually worth other BETAs, great rare items, and items that were taken out of the stores but they are not BETA. Jam on! ~Victory :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind about what you post on this blog. No swears, inappropriate language, threats, or anything hurtful in your comments. Thank you! ~Team Victory :D